DANBURY, Conn. - A home sold for nearly $570,000 in Danbury this week. Here are the home sales as reported by the Danbury town clerk's office:
- Toll CT III LP sold the house at 98 Warrington Round to Arthur and Lois Unger for $566,798.
- Jerry Plisko as attorney for Patricia Toepfer sold the house at 5 Lampost Drive to Lawrence Ritter for $255,000.
- Frances Blackwell-Alan sold the house at 66 Briar Ridge Road to Mukhtiar Singh for $340,000.
- LLP Mortgage LTD sold the house at 70 Briar Ridge Road to Jian Zhang for $290,000.
- Gay Santarsiero sold Unit 17-3 at 166 Old Brookfield Road to Sean Dellafera and Kinga Bednarczyk for $151,000.
- The estate of Carmine DeMici sold the house at 22 Porcell Drive to Diego Perez and Ana Gonzalez for $200,000.
- Mary Louise Zinser sold Unit 229 at 34A Padanaram Road to Frank and Donna Binetti for $180,000.
- Thomas Koch sold the house at 9 Fairfield Ave. to Irene Arsan for $60,000.
- Brett Bennett sold Unit 7 at 1 Beaver Brook Road to John Tang-Zong and Xiadmei Tang for $88,000.
- Kenneth Stefank sold Unit 28 at 11 Mannions Lane to Ashley Benicewicz and Evan Barchi for $183,000.
- Lakeside Development LLC sold Unit 17 at 44 E. Hayestown Road to Thomas Pacello for $314,202.
- Julian Peter sold Unit 34-14 at 55 Mill Plain Road to Kirsten Bartholomew for $118,000.
- Cynthia Gentry sold Unit 2205 at 45 Lawrence Avenue to Isia and Veronika Bursuker for $362,500.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.