DANBURY, Conn. - A waterfront home on Candlewood Lake sold for nearly $2 million this week in Danbury. Here are the home sales as reported by the Danbury city clerk's office:
- Henrique and Shirley Antonio sold the house at 14-16 Mountainville Ave. to Georgios Psarofaquis for $275,000.
- Meveral Rickert sold Unit 24-145 at 12 Boulevard to Joan Corley for $250,000.
- James and Patricia Casey sold 44 Maura Lane to Claus and Maria Mayer for $353,000.
- Charles Eitel and Robin Young sold the house at 266 Great Plain Road to Mark and Angela Aldam for $1.92 million.
- William and Joann Cox sold the house at 9 Oak Lane to Adelcianes Ataide for $55,000.
- Roy Volpe and Susan Gamache sold the house at 32 Franklin St. to Carlos Cuesta for $165,000.
- Garlind Associates LLC sold the house at 42 Taagan Point Road to Charles and Melissa Yarick for $280,000.
- Karin Rubeck sold the Unit B15 at 34 Patriot Drive to Manjit Rai for $50,000.
- Newtown Savings Bank sold the Unit 19H at 27 Crows Nest Lane to Colby D LLC for $145,000.
- Joseph Seeley sold the Unit 55 at 27 Crows Nest Lane to Ron Kalb and Paul Siegez for $162,000.
- Richard Magurn and Delmar Smith Jr. sold 1.837 acres on East King Street to Angelico and Marie Olivera for $135,000.
- Gerald and Lynall Best sold the house at 12 Lake Terrace Drive to Christopher and Lisa Parlo for $600,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.