DANBURY, Conn. The following is a list of homes recently sold in Danbury as reported by the town clerks office:
- Helen A. Best sold 18 Belmont Circle to Manuel C. Guaman for $100,000.
- Kelly A. Norvig and Thomas F. McCormack sold a parcel of land on Madison Avenue to Melissa A. Morrill for $218,000.
- Brian G. Toole and Faith Toole sold Unit 120 Silversmith Drive of the Birches at Sterling Woods to Kenneth A. Carosella and Julia A. Carosella for $378,000.
- Thomas Addonizio and Antoinette Addonizio sold Home Site 2 in Woodland Hills to Christian A. Nast III and Jean Curry McKinney for $335,000.
- Colette Tomassi Calderon sold 1205 Larson Drive to Carolyn Longo for $277,635.
- Sandoval Carvalho and Clarice Carvalho sold 37 Morris St. to Jackson Batista for $155,000.
- Horacio M. Melo sold Unit 34C of Pine Terrace Condominiums at 34 Benedict Ave. to Edward Wozniak for $180,000.
- Todd Thayer and Kirsten L. Thayer sold a lot on Great Plain Road to Denise D. Sladek for $324,700.
- Douglas S. Mann sold 67 Deer Hill Ave. to Kate ODonnell Diaz and Nancy ODonnell-Kenny for $204,900.
- Robert K. Laber and Donna D. Laber sold 13 Drive Aaron B. Samuels Blvd. to Douglas J. McGregor and Jennifer McNally Tokofsky for $310,000.
- Benson Drive, LLC sold a lot on Benson Drive to Vincent T. Vitro and Amy M. Vitro for $260,000.
- Christopher Taylor sold Building 17 Unit 6 of Shepherd Hill to Kelly Aquilino for $139,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.