DANBURY, Conn. -- The Latino Scholarship Fund recently kicked off an online fundraising campaign to advance the education and career opportunities of Latino students in the greater Danbury area.
The fund is looking to raise $10,000 through its gofundme.com campaign. Donation levels start as low as $10 and go as high as $5,000.
Those who make a donation of $2,500 or more will have a scholarship named in their honor in 2014.
As of Tuesday, March 4, Latino Scholarship Fund had raised more than $1,000 toward its goal.
Latino Scholarship Fund is hoping to meet their $10,000 goal by Monday, March 31.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced