DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury Police said there will be an increased police presence in and around all Danbury public schools Monday in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Police will be at the schools to ensure a safe environment for students and faculty, police said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport