DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury Police said there will be an increased police presence in and around all Danbury public schools Monday in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Police will be at the schools to ensure a safe environment for students and faculty, police said.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach