DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury Police said there will be an increased police presence in and around all Danbury public schools Monday in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Police will be at the schools to ensure a safe environment for students and faculty, police said.
- 1 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 2 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Danbury Police Charge Man With Dealing Drugs From Car, Apartment
- 5 Man Gets Prison Time For Drive-By Shooting Linked To Danbury Killing