DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury Police said there will be an increased police presence in and around all Danbury public schools Monday in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Police will be at the schools to ensure a safe environment for students and faculty, police said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later