DANBURY, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Danbury residents:
• Melanie Marie Erk, BS in business administration in marketing
• Katherine Leigh Keckeisen, BA in communication
• Nicholas Alexzander Todman, BS in business administration in accounting, Cum Laude
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant University regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Businessweek, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport