DANBURY, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Danbury residents:
• Melanie Marie Erk, BS in business administration in marketing
• Katherine Leigh Keckeisen, BA in communication
• Nicholas Alexzander Todman, BS in business administration in accounting, Cum Laude
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant University regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Businessweek, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 5 Danbury Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard