DANBURY, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Danbury residents:
• Melanie Marie Erk, BS in business administration in marketing
• Katherine Leigh Keckeisen, BA in communication
• Nicholas Alexzander Todman, BS in business administration in accounting, Cum Laude
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant University regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Businessweek, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced