DANBURY, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Danbury residents:
• Melanie Marie Erk, BS in business administration in marketing
• Katherine Leigh Keckeisen, BA in communication
• Nicholas Alexzander Todman, BS in business administration in accounting, Cum Laude
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant University regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Businessweek, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury