DANBURY, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the graduates are the following Danbury residents:
• Melanie Marie Erk, BS in business administration in marketing
• Katherine Leigh Keckeisen, BA in communication
• Nicholas Alexzander Todman, BS in business administration in accounting, Cum Laude
Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I., is a leading private university offering an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education. Founded in 1863, Bryant University has 3,500 graduate and undergraduate students from 33 states and 85 countries. Bryant University regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Businessweek, Forbes and Barron's.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day