DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury school officials have announced they will ban outside food from being brought into classrooms in an effort to reduce exposure to allergic reactions, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury joins the Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Norwalk and Wesport districts, who have also banned outside food for similar reasons, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach