DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury school officials have announced they will ban outside food from being brought into classrooms in an effort to reduce exposure to allergic reactions, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury joins the Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Norwalk and Wesport districts, who have also banned outside food for similar reasons, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Fausto 'Junior' De Los Santos, 17, Danbury Student
- 4 Doctors Express Urgent Care Opening 2nd Office In Danbury
- 5 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County