DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury school officials have announced they will ban outside food from being brought into classrooms in an effort to reduce exposure to allergic reactions, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury joins the Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Norwalk and Wesport districts, who have also banned outside food for similar reasons, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 3 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police Charge Man With Dealing Drugs From Car, Apartment