DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury school officials have announced they will ban outside food from being brought into classrooms in an effort to reduce exposure to allergic reactions, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury joins the Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Norwalk and Wesport districts, who have also banned outside food for similar reasons, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 3 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Teen Serves As Chris Murphy's First Page In U.S. Senate