DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury school officials have announced they will ban outside food from being brought into classrooms in an effort to reduce exposure to allergic reactions, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury joins the Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Norwalk and Wesport districts, who have also banned outside food for similar reasons, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport