DANBURY, Conn. -- The policy on in-class snacks will be tightened after several students were taken to the hospital with allergic reactions to food brought into classrooms, Danbury school officials told newstimes.com.
The Board of Education is reviewing a proposal that would ban food brought into the classroom for birthday celebrations and substitute it with other activities, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach