DANBURY, Conn. -- The policy on in-class snacks will be tightened after several students were taken to the hospital with allergic reactions to food brought into classrooms, Danbury school officials told newstimes.com.
The Board of Education is reviewing a proposal that would ban food brought into the classroom for birthday celebrations and substitute it with other activities, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident