DANBURY, Conn. -- The policy on in-class snacks will be tightened after several students were taken to the hospital with allergic reactions to food brought into classrooms, Danbury school officials told newstimes.com.
The Board of Education is reviewing a proposal that would ban food brought into the classroom for birthday celebrations and substitute it with other activities, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport