DANBURY, Conn. -- The policy on in-class snacks will be tightened after several students were taken to the hospital with allergic reactions to food brought into classrooms, Danbury school officials told newstimes.com.
The Board of Education is reviewing a proposal that would ban food brought into the classroom for birthday celebrations and substitute it with other activities, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You