DANBURY, Conn. -- The policy on in-class snacks will be tightened after several students were taken to the hospital with allergic reactions to food brought into classrooms, Danbury school officials told newstimes.com.
The Board of Education is reviewing a proposal that would ban food brought into the classroom for birthday celebrations and substitute it with other activities, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury