DANBURY, Conn. -- The mother of a Danbury middle school student has filed a suit against the Board of Education after her daughter had her head slammed against a desk and was knocked unconscious while a teacher was out of the room, according to newstimes.com.
Yadira Campoverde says her daughter sustained a concussion after the October incident at Broadview Middle School, newstimes.com reported.
The lawsuit says the girl who attacked Campoverde's daughter had a history of assaults with other students and that the two had been in an altercation earlier in the day, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later