DANBURY, Conn. -- The mother of a Danbury middle school student has filed a suit against the Board of Education after her daughter had her head slammed against a desk and was knocked unconscious while a teacher was out of the room, according to newstimes.com.
Yadira Campoverde says her daughter sustained a concussion after the October incident at Broadview Middle School, newstimes.com reported.
The lawsuit says the girl who attacked Campoverde's daughter had a history of assaults with other students and that the two had been in an altercation earlier in the day, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury