DANBURY, Conn. -- The mother of a Danbury middle school student has filed a suit against the Board of Education after her daughter had her head slammed against a desk and was knocked unconscious while a teacher was out of the room, according to newstimes.com.
Yadira Campoverde says her daughter sustained a concussion after the October incident at Broadview Middle School, newstimes.com reported.
The lawsuit says the girl who attacked Campoverde's daughter had a history of assaults with other students and that the two had been in an altercation earlier in the day, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer