DANBURY, Conn. -- The mother of a Danbury middle school student has filed a suit against the Board of Education after her daughter had her head slammed against a desk and was knocked unconscious while a teacher was out of the room, according to newstimes.com.
Yadira Campoverde says her daughter sustained a concussion after the October incident at Broadview Middle School, newstimes.com reported.
The lawsuit says the girl who attacked Campoverde's daughter had a history of assaults with other students and that the two had been in an altercation earlier in the day, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Kathleen A. Vojtek Bassick, 47, Of Danbury, Worked For Cartus Relocation
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Danbury
- 3 Man Shot By Fellow Hunter Treated At Danbury Hospital
- 4 Reality Series Offers A Peek Of What's Happening On Danbury's Deer Hill Ave
- 5 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital