DANBURY, Conn. -- The mother of a Danbury middle school student has filed a suit against the Board of Education after her daughter had her head slammed against a desk and was knocked unconscious while a teacher was out of the room, according to newstimes.com.
Yadira Campoverde says her daughter sustained a concussion after the October incident at Broadview Middle School, newstimes.com reported.
The lawsuit says the girl who attacked Campoverde's daughter had a history of assaults with other students and that the two had been in an altercation earlier in the day, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced