DANBURY, Conn. - The following Danbury residents made the Dean's List for the spring semester at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, N.Y.:
• Christopher Dubuc-Penney of Danbury, who is in the industrial design program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
• James Nguyen of Danbury, who is in the 3D digital design program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
• Evan Richter of Danbury, who is in the mechanical engineering technology program in RIT's College of Applied Science and Technology.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer