DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury student Oliver Kisielius, of the Wooster School, has been named a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
Kisielius was one of 1.5 million high school entrants into the national program and he is among 15,000 students who are eligible for 8,000 awards worth $35 million in college scholarships.
Final scholarship award winners are selected after review of the finalists’ academic record, test scores, written recommendation, student activities and leadership, and submitted final essays. National Merit Scholarship winners will be announced in May.
Wooster School serves students from prekindergarten through Grade 12.
- 1 Danbury Man Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near Danbury
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Former Danbury High Principal Earns Top Honor For Superintendents