DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury student Oliver Kisielius, of the Wooster School, has been named a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
Kisielius was one of 1.5 million high school entrants into the national program and he is among 15,000 students who are eligible for 8,000 awards worth $35 million in college scholarships.
Final scholarship award winners are selected after review of the finalists’ academic record, test scores, written recommendation, student activities and leadership, and submitted final essays. National Merit Scholarship winners will be announced in May.
Wooster School serves students from prekindergarten through Grade 12.
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston