DANBURY, Conn. -- Students at the Wooster Middle School are ready to open "Seussical Jr." on Friday, May 16.
“Seussical Jr.” features lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, music by Stephen Flaherty and is based on the works of Dr. Seuss. The performances are set for 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 16, and 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 17, at Wooster Middle School.
"'It’s possible. Anything’s possible,' sings Jojo, the tiniest Who, on the tiniest planet in the sky," representatives said in the press release. "Horton the Elephant can hear the small creatures, but how will he convince the Sour Kangaroo and the Wickersham brothers and the rest of the jungle creatures, that the Whos really do exist? Travel with us as we follow that mischievous trickster, the Cat in the Hat, from the Jungle of Nool to McElligot’s pool, from Palm Beach to a courtroom, where Horton and the Whos finally prove that 'a person’s a person, no matter how smal.'"
Tickets for the show are $5 for students and $10 for adults. Reservations can be made by visiting the Seussical page on the Wooster Middle School website.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview