DANBURY, Conn. -- Students at the Wooster Middle School are ready to open "Seussical Jr." on Friday, May 16.
“Seussical Jr.” features lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, music by Stephen Flaherty and is based on the works of Dr. Seuss. The performances are set for 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 16, and 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 17, at Wooster Middle School.
"'It’s possible. Anything’s possible,' sings Jojo, the tiniest Who, on the tiniest planet in the sky," representatives said in the press release. "Horton the Elephant can hear the small creatures, but how will he convince the Sour Kangaroo and the Wickersham brothers and the rest of the jungle creatures, that the Whos really do exist? Travel with us as we follow that mischievous trickster, the Cat in the Hat, from the Jungle of Nool to McElligot’s pool, from Palm Beach to a courtroom, where Horton and the Whos finally prove that 'a person’s a person, no matter how smal.'"
Tickets for the show are $5 for students and $10 for adults. Reservations can be made by visiting the Seussical page on the Wooster Middle School website.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors