DANBURY, Conn. -- Students at the Wooster Middle School are ready to open "Seussical Jr." on Friday, May 16.
“Seussical Jr.” features lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, music by Stephen Flaherty and is based on the works of Dr. Seuss. The performances are set for 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 16, and 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 17, at Wooster Middle School.
"'It’s possible. Anything’s possible,' sings Jojo, the tiniest Who, on the tiniest planet in the sky," representatives said in the press release. "Horton the Elephant can hear the small creatures, but how will he convince the Sour Kangaroo and the Wickersham brothers and the rest of the jungle creatures, that the Whos really do exist? Travel with us as we follow that mischievous trickster, the Cat in the Hat, from the Jungle of Nool to McElligot’s pool, from Palm Beach to a courtroom, where Horton and the Whos finally prove that 'a person’s a person, no matter how smal.'"
Tickets for the show are $5 for students and $10 for adults. Reservations can be made by visiting the Seussical page on the Wooster Middle School website.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach