Updated: DANBURY, Conn. — Fire crews were investigating a possible gas leak at Hayestown Avenue Elementary School on Friday, according to the News-Times website.
Fire crews responded and found the odor was due to gasoline leaking from a car in a lower-level parking lot, said the News-Times.
The building was evacuated for about 30 minutes, the report said. An ambulance was called for an 8-year-old child who was having difficulty breathing in an unrelated incident at the same time, according to the News-Times.
Read the full story h ere at the News-Times websit e.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.