DANBURY, Conn. -- State Sen. Michael McLachlan welcomed students from Danbury's Alternative Center for Excellence to the State Capitol on Thursday, April 3.
The students toured the state Capitol complex, and McLachlan spoke with them in the Senate chamber.
ACE is a high school program that believes that students’ experiences should help develop individual strengths, physical and emotional health, respect for self and others, and prepare them to become competent and contributing members of their community.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen