NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Community College is closed Wednesday due to a power outage, the school announced.
All registration, classes and activities have been canceled for the day. Registration will be held Thursday from 3 to 6 p.m.
Heavy overnight rains knocked out power throughout Fairfield County. As of 1:15 p.m. Wednesday, there were 727 Connecticut Light & Power customers in Norwalk without power, representing 2 percent of all customers in the city.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 5 Danbury Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard