DANBURY, Conn. -- The Lions Club of Danbury will award up to three $3,000 college scholarships to High School graduates of the Class of 2014.
The awards for the 2013-14 school year will recognize financial need, dedicated service to school, community and or family coupled with academic aptitude and achievement.
To be eligible for a scholarship, the candidate must be a student in one of Danbury’s public or private high schools, complete high school by this summer and planning to attend an accredited college in September.
Scholarship application forms are available at high school guidance offices and are also available on line at danburylions.org. Official transcripts from the school must accompany all applications.
Completed application forms must be delivered to school school guidance counselors for processing by Friday, April 18, to be considered.
Students who have questions about the scholarship program, can email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks