DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University in Danbury is set to host a panel discussion featuring local business leaders on Thursday.
The Ancell School of Business will host “The Entrepreneurship Arc: A Panel Discussion with Successful Local Business Leaders” at 6 p.m., Thursday, in Room 218 of the Westside Classroom Building on the university’s Westside campus, 43 Lake Ave. Ext. in Danbury. The discussion will be free and open to the public.
The session is set to feature panelists including Andrew Timmerman, Shawn Emmerson, Michael Carpanzano and Jonathan Soares.
Timmerman is founder and chief executive officer of Fairfield Crystal Technology in New Milford and has more than 23 years of experience in management, manufacturing and engineering. Emmerson, a 2004 WCSU graduate, is the owner of The Bicycle Center in Brookfield. Carpanzano is pursuing a master's of business administrator degree at WestConn. He won the 2012 Connecticut Business Model Competition sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Foundation of Connecticut. Soares, a 2006 WestConn graduate, is the chief executive officer of Q Products Inc. and founder/creator of Jonathan’s Q Gourmet BBQ Sauces.
For more information, call the Office of University Relations at 203-837-8486.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night