DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School football coach Dan Donovan has resigned from his position after five seasons, according to newstimes.com.
Donovan's record with the Hatters was 15-36. A statement released by the school's athletic director said Donovan plans on focusing on becoming a high school principal, newstimes.com reported.
Donovan, who is currently an assistant principal at Danbury High in charge of the freshmen academy, succeeded the late Rick Davis as the Hatters head coach in 2009, according to newstimes.com.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview