DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School football coach Dan Donovan has resigned from his position after five seasons, according to newstimes.com.
Donovan's record with the Hatters was 15-36. A statement released by the school's athletic director said Donovan plans on focusing on becoming a high school principal, newstimes.com reported.
Donovan, who is currently an assistant principal at Danbury High in charge of the freshmen academy, succeeded the late Rick Davis as the Hatters head coach in 2009, according to newstimes.com.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital