DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School football coach Dan Donovan has resigned from his position after five seasons, according to newstimes.com.
Donovan's record with the Hatters was 15-36. A statement released by the school's athletic director said Donovan plans on focusing on becoming a high school principal, newstimes.com reported.
Donovan, who is currently an assistant principal at Danbury High in charge of the freshmen academy, succeeded the late Rick Davis as the Hatters head coach in 2009, according to newstimes.com.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Danbury Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast