DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School football coach Dan Donovan has resigned from his position after five seasons, according to newstimes.com.
Donovan's record with the Hatters was 15-36. A statement released by the school's athletic director said Donovan plans on focusing on becoming a high school principal, newstimes.com reported.
Donovan, who is currently an assistant principal at Danbury High in charge of the freshmen academy, succeeded the late Rick Davis as the Hatters head coach in 2009, according to newstimes.com.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday