DANBURY, Conn. - All public and private schools in Danbury will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, due to the impending snowstorm, the district announced Wednesday evening.
The snow day means that a day of classes will be added onto the end of the school calendar in June for the public schools, the district website said.
Western Connecticut State University also announced on its website that all classes and activities will be canceled for Thursday.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast