DANBURY, Conn. - All public and private schools in Danbury will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, due to the impending snowstorm, the district announced Wednesday evening.
The snow day means that a day of classes will be added onto the end of the school calendar in June for the public schools, the district website said.
Western Connecticut State University also announced on its website that all classes and activities will be canceled for Thursday.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport