DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Sports Dome heated things up with the recent Chili Winter Warm Up. The Big Chili 5K on Sunday, March 2, will continue the warming trend.
The Big Chili 5K race begins at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, March 2, at the Danbury Sports Dome at 25 Shelter Rock Lane in Danbury. The start and finish line of the race is at Danbury Sports Dome.
T-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 registered runners. The fee for the race is $30 from Thursday, Feb. 27, to race day. Runners may race as a two-person team in the women's, men's and co-ed categories. Race day entry registration runs from 9 to 10:15 a.m.
Runners can enjoy refreshments and chili after the race. All winners will receive Chili Mugs.
To register for the race or to learn more, visit the Danbury Sport Dome website.
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston