FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Here's a look at the top stories in Fairfield County from last week.
- A Fairfield man was among several adults arrested after reality TV show producers lured him to a Fairfield residence to meet a minor for sex during production of a new version of "To Catch A Predator."
- Senator Majority Leader Bob Duff calls for more state police patrols after a bus driver was killed and 19 others were injured in a collision with a tractor-trailer and a Darien woman died after a car went down an embankment on Route 7.
- Two Darien police officers are facing multiple charges in connection with reports of gunshots fired after a two-month-long investigation and were subsequently placed on leave.
- Stamford resident John Gaes, 92, received his long overdue medals for his service in the Marines during World War II.
- The rainy weather didn't stop members of the Fairfield community from celebrating the renovation of the historic Burr Gardens Tea House at the Burr Homestead Mansion.
- Bridgeport Police are searching for a suspect who attempted to abduct a 17-year-old girl on Monday.
- Police are investigating several calls about criminal mischief from residents who discovered spray-paint damage throughout Ridgefield .
- Danbury school officials joined Mayor Mark Boughton at a rally to increase school funding .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.