DANBURY, Conn. -- Thursday, Nov. 27, is a federal holiday. Here’s a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Danbury on Thanksgiving.
- All schools within the city of Danbury and all school offices will be closed.
- Danbury City Hall and all other city offices will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- The Danbury Public Library will be closed.
- Banks will be closed.
- All state and federal government offices as well as courts will be closed.
Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Thursday.
Metro-North will have additional trains running into and out of Grand Central Terminal before and after the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Click here for train times.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.